Sunday, March 28, 2010

Spring


I love spring! It is my favorite season of the year. I love the soft breeze and fresh green grass after the cold, harsh months and and endless sea of white and brown. Every year I think I will notice the exact day the grass in the yard turns green, but I miss it. One day, I look around and notice the yard and pasture glowing as vibrantly green as a four-leaf clover. Today, as I was pulling the dead stalks of flowers that I should have taken care of last fall out of the flower bed, I noticed them! Two yellow crocuses blooming by a flower pot. Hallelujah! I thanked God for this day and for bringing the promise of spring to me in the form of green grass and yellow crocuses. I love spring!

1 comment:

  1. Nice flowers! I see spring has turned your yard and pasture and blog green! I like it.

    ReplyDelete