Thursday, December 31, 2020

Hindsight is 2020


The phrase "Hindsight is 2020" was never more meaningful than it is today, the 31st of December. If I had known what 2020 held, I would have hugged my family and friends a little longer and tighter that last time we were together. Along with the tough times, this year held some highlights and certainly some insights for me.

It was because of the threatening pandemic that I decided to fulfill a life-long dream and released my first novel Angel Wings.  I thought, "If not now, when?" I am so touched and grateful for the positive responses from my readers.

Another highlight was the assurance that my husband and I still love each other, even after spending much quality and quantity time together. We enjoy working and playing together. We were blessed with an abundant garden this year and were able to share the produce with family and friends.

I was thrilled to turn 65 this year! Some of our friends and my three children all stopped by throughout the day for physically distant visits and brought me presents. It was a beautiful fall day, and I am grateful for every day I am alive. 



Here's to 2021! I don't know what it will look like, but I do know I am going to make the most of every moment going forward! Happy New Year!



No comments:

Post a Comment