Sunday, December 9, 2012

Cape Cod Trip - Day Nine

Of course, we bought matching Cape Cod shirts!


We wanted a picture of our feet in the water, but the tide surprised us.
Today I felt kind of like our old horse, Bonnie, when she knew she was headed back to the barn. She perked up her ears and trotted home. We spent the whole day traveling back to Macon.  Janie and I had a wonderful time on our first bus tour, but we were also ready to return home. I am so glad she asked me to go with her. Who knows where we might go next?
We climbed up to the top of this lighthouse, but I can't remember which day!

2 comments:

  1. I remember Bonnie! She was the only horse I ever really rode in my life. I think we were five :) No wonder I've never been to Cape Cod. I'm obviously not as brave and bold as you girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could do it, Kathy! Bonnie was so well trained that my dad could put me up on her, and she would just walk to the end of the lane and come right back.

    ReplyDelete